- 30 ml olive oil
- 500 g White cabbage, grated
- 500 g potato, peeled and cut into 3cm dice
- 250 g green lentils
- 2 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 ccc cumin
- 1 ccc turmeric
- 1 I vegetables soup
- 1 lemon, (juice and zest)
Prevents your screen from going to sleep
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the cabbage, potatoes and lentils and toss in the oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and chilli and two minutes later the spices. Continue to cook for another five minutes, tossing everything to coat well in the oil.
Add the broth, bring to a boil and season. Simmer 20 minutes or until lentils are cooked.
Stir in lemon juice and zest, check seasoning and serve.
The nutritional information is given for 1 person, based on an intake of 2,000kcal per day.